Ring trens bit
Sometimes simple things are not so simple.
This Ring Snaffle Bit is beautifully crafted.
It is not too thick and not too thin. It's just right.
- Single jointed, loose ring designed for riding on a loose (or casual) rein.
- Made from sweet iron with fine copper inlay to encourage salivation.
- The loose ring construction allows the horse to adjust the bit position as desired.
- Great tool to use for your Porcupine Game when riding.
- Available in 4-inch, 4.5-inch, 5-inch (clearance), 5.25-inch, 5.5-inch (clearance), and 6-inch (clearance) sizes.
The snaffle bit is intended to be used for teaching, controlling, reinforcing, and refining lateral flexion. It is to be used mainly with a sideways pull for lateral flexion. It's thin enough to discourage leaning, and can also be used with one rein at a time. It is not the type of bit you pull on with both hands at the same time.
Horses enjoy the taste of sweet iron with copper inlay.Whenever you use a snaffle bit, use one active rein at a time, either directly or indirectly. Or, use two supporting reins at one time to hold a conversation with your horse about stopping or yielding back. The latter is a matter of holding the reins, not pulling on them to stop the horse.
1. No leaning of bit
2. No non acceptance of of bit.
3. No tongue going over the bit although quite loose "
This bit is just as described. It is thin enough and light weight enough for my horse who had refused all bits...metal, rubber and plastic, to accept and hold in his mouth without a problem. This is a godsend for us! Thank you Pat