22-fots markträningslinje med Popper
Ready for advanced ground skills?
You’ll be able to expand your horse's confidence and step up the challenge with the 22-foot Ground Training Line. The extra length enables more sensitive or scared horses to drift and allows you to gain respect from greater distances.
This 22-foot line has the same snap featured on our 12-foot line and is the perfect tool for On Line Level 2 skills and Get Ready for Liberty from the Savvy Series.
"Longer lines, greater challenges, more advanced ground skills." Pat Parelli
- ½-inch smooth yachting braid with easy and quick snap placement loop, swivel snap leather popper, and weighted end.
- The popper helps with straightness when throwing, assists in horse training, and has a more classic look and feel.
- Stamped with the Parelli logo.
- 6-inches of rope is run back in at the tail; because of this, the handler can feel the end of the rope without having to look down. The rope run-back and the popper add weight for swinging and straightness when throwing.
- At 1200 lbs of pressure, our snap will break. The break weight is there, so the snap will break if the horse pulls back, gets tangled, or falls while being tied rather than the horse being severely hurt or killed.
- Suitable for large horses when a 12-foot Line isn't long enough to be out of kick range if the horse turns away (such as a large Warmblood or Draft).
- Designed for ground skills.
- Smooth, flexible, and resistant to sweat.
- Swivel Snap connects to the looped end of the 22-foot Line to allow for replacement.
- Also referred to as 22-Foot Line, 22-Foot Lead Rope, 22-Foot Training Rope, and 22-Foot Snap-Line.
In 1987, on Pat's first trip to Australia, he ran into a Horseman Legend, Morris Wright. Morris was the number one proponent of the Jeffery method of taming wild Brumbys (Mustangs). He used a 22-foot rope made of rawhide. When Pat came back to the states, he trialed his now famous yachting braid. Over time it has become one of Pat's most popular products ever produced.
This is an essential tool in your Parelli program journey because horses are great judges of distance and approach. If you only use a 12-foot rope when educating your horse on the ground, your horse will soon become bored, and you will become ineffective. Using the 22-foot rope correctly has a similar psychological effect to what you might expect if you used a round corral.
Works great and I love the color
22-ft Ground Training Rope
Love the rope, made well! It's a must have.
Different texture, more nylon. Too slippery~ like our original ropes better!
Glad to have it. This is a must in our kit