The Finesse Manual
$173.27Login For Member Pricing
Here, at last, is Linda's exceptional work on making Finesse easier and more fun, and bridging it with the classical dressage principles of gymnastic training.
You'll love this comprehensive manual if...
- You don't know how to start and what to do next
- Find technical riding too complicated, confusing, and uncomfortable
- You want to ride well, look good, and feel good to your horse
- You're struggling to achieve Level 4 in Finesse
- Your horse has trouble with 'contact' (chomping, tongue issues, tension, rein lameness)
- You are passionate about dressage and want to use more psychology
Riding with finesse and precision teaches you how to truly develop 'feel,' creating a beautiful harmony between you and your horse. Linda makes the most challenging elements feel easy and has pioneered some of the most important breakthroughs in horse-human communication through contact.
- Learn how to go from fluidity to a fine position, and turn grace into power - naturally - Linda makes it so simple and friendly for both horse and rider
- Understand why finesse is important to the health of your horse
- Learn why finesse doesn't need to be stressful for the horse
- Recognize and solve your own problems with posture and horse behavior
- Look at the manual any time and get something out of it - keep it on your coffee table!
180 pages bursting with information on The Secrets Of Horse Psychology, The Finesse Training Sequence, The Precision Box, Posture & Position, The Art & Psychology Of Contact â, The Bridge From Natural Horsemanship To Dressage
The Finesse Manual
WOW! Talk about a comprehensive manual! I read the last two chapters first and I thought it was a bit “sales pitchy” for my tastes (I am already sold on the Parelli program), then I started at the beginning of the manual and I am blown away about how explanitory it is. All in one place. I really, really like that there are explanations about remedies for what you are observing with your horse. I am now on page 57 and have peaked ahead on all of the great content. I so desire to be a better rider for my horse. Can’t wait to get to it. Thank you Linda, again, for translating all of Pat’s intuitive techniques into something we all can interpret. And also for sharing your journey….I am pleased to see Walter’s and Chris’s master techinques coming to life through you and Hot Jazz. Jeannette Cole
I am about halfway through reading. I have all of this information but it is really nice to have it all in one place
actually this is my second manual, liked it so much thought I would gift this one :)
Great details, explanations and photos.
Wonderful resource to have.