Here, at last, is Linda's exceptional work on making Finesse easier and more fun, and bridging it with the classical dressage principles of gymnastic training.
You'll love this comprehensive manual if...
- You don't know how to start and what to do next
- Find technical riding too complicated, confusing, and uncomfortable
- You want to ride well, look good, and feel good to your horse
- You're struggling to achieve Level 4 in Finesse
- Your horse has trouble with 'contact' (chomping, tongue issues, tension, rein lameness)
- You are passionate about dressage and want to use more psychology
Riding with finesse and precision teaches you how to truly develop 'feel,' creating a beautiful harmony between you and your horse. Linda makes the most challenging elements feel easy and has pioneered some of the most important breakthroughs in horse-human communication through contact.
- Learn how to go from fluidity to a fine position, and turn grace into power - naturally - Linda makes it so simple and friendly for both horse and rider
- Understand why finesse is important to the health of your horse
- Learn why finesse doesn't need to be stressful for the horse
- Recognize and solve your own problems with posture and horse behavior
- Look at the manual any time and get something out of it - keep it on your coffee table!
180 pages bursting with information on The Secrets Of Horse Psychology, The Finesse Training Sequence, The Precision Box, Posture & Position, The Art & Psychology Of Contact â, The Bridge From Natural Horsemanship To Dressage