The Finesse Manual
$173.27Login For Member Pricing
Here, at last, is Linda's exceptional work on making Finesse easier and more fun, and bridging it with the classical dressage principles of gymnastic training.
You'll love this comprehensive manual if...
- You don't know how to start and what to do next
- Find technical riding too complicated, confusing, and uncomfortable
- You want to ride well, look good, and feel good to your horse
- You're struggling to achieve Level 4 in Finesse
- Your horse has trouble with 'contact' (chomping, tongue issues, tension, rein lameness)
- You are passionate about dressage and want to use more psychology
Riding with finesse and precision teaches you how to truly develop 'feel,' creating a beautiful harmony between you and your horse. Linda makes the most challenging elements feel easy and has pioneered some of the most important breakthroughs in horse-human communication through contact.
- Learn how to go from fluidity to a fine position, and turn grace into power - naturally - Linda makes it so simple and friendly for both horse and rider
- Understand why finesse is important to the health of your horse
- Learn why finesse doesn't need to be stressful for the horse
- Recognize and solve your own problems with posture and horse behavior
- Look at the manual any time and get something out of it - keep it on your coffee table!
180 pages bursting with information on The Secrets Of Horse Psychology, The Finesse Training Sequence, The Precision Box, Posture & Position, The Art & Psychology Of Contact â, The Bridge From Natural Horsemanship To Dressage
Precious book to have!
This book is so complete. It’s an amazing and easy way to get to finesse with your horse. I love it.
The Finesse Manual
Is a great resource and contains many of the things Linda taught us in the Happy Horse course. I love it!