This special event is March 1-3, 2019 at the Florida Horse Park in Ocala, FL. As a ticket holder, you're a part of the movement that is bringing Two Worlds of Training together - Horse Psychology and Classical Dressage.
We are excited to have world experts, Christoph Hess (International Judge and trainer) and Luis Lucio (FEI Committee Trainers Delegate, Chef d’quip of the Spanish Team and 18 years of Parelli!) and of course Linda and Pat Parelli (International Equine Psychology Experts), with our top horses and additional special guests.
Sarah Martin, Grand Prix Rider & Trainer, Certified Instructor & Member of USDF Senior Faculty talks about the 2019 Dressage Summit
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how training sessions can develop the dressage horse’s mental, emotional and physical fitness by combining dressage and horse psychology.
- Learn how to solve problems with tension.
- Know what is important to horses, how they think, how they learn, what motivates them, and what they need to be happy.
- Learn how using a heart rate monitor can revolutionize your training results.
- Discover the difference between psychology and mechanics.
- Learn the way to a calmer, more connected, responsive, supple and successful horse.
- See the Scale of Training in a whole new light.
- Increase a timid horse’s confidence.
- The challenges presented at different levels of training.
- Discover what a Happy Horse really is.
This mission unconsciously started when Linda met Pat in 1989, but it became a reality when she started training with Walter Zettl 12 years ago. We ran our first Dressage Summit in Wellington, FL in 2011 and the next in Verden, Germany in 2014. And now its time for the 3rd… in Ocala in March 2019!
It's going to be a fantastic event looking at the training of horses and humans from a whole different perspective, with happy horses and harmony as the goal.
You can learn more about this exciting event by visiting: