$15,000 - $50,000
PARELLI DREAM HORSE EVALUATION
We evaluate each horse in the Parelli Dream Horse Program in 10 different categories and then assign an individual score for each category.
Our scores range on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest.
- Looks – Eye appeal
- Pedigree – excellent bloodlines
- Gaits – Smoothness of Gait
- Temperament – How easily this horse gets along with people
- Age – The highest rating here is for horses between 5 – 10 years old. Younger or older than this will cause the score to go down.
- Outside Riding – across open fields, through water, and on trails up and down the Colorado mountains and through the Florida forests.
- Training – Based on where they are in our Levels program plus sport-specific skills when applicable
- Health/Hooves – Soundness and ease of maintenance
- Talent – Innate characteristics
- Potential – talent and skills now plus future potential for development.
We either breed or acquire our horses for their pedigree, looks, and disposition and then they are priced based on these qualities plus the amount of training they have received. All pricing is adjusted twice per year to accommodate additional development and to accurately reflect each horse’s current value.
INTERESTED? GET IN TOUCH.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about any of the Dream Horses for sale, so please reach out to us via the form below, or by phone or email.