The Carrot Stick acts as an extension of your arm both in the saddle and on the ground, providing you with a longer reach for closer communication. It is not a whip. You can stroke, guide, and support your horse while teaching him the Parelli Fundamentals. It is especially valuable on your journey to bridle-less riding.
- A special molded grip featuring a modern scroll design and the Parelli logo. This Golf Gripa™ handle is a Parelli custom design, and is easy to turn in hand and for active use.
- The leather loop end is traditional, the leather lasts longer and the string tends to swing better. It is perfect for attaching your savvy string or a flag.
- 4-Foot long non-flex fiberglass shaft with a solid core gives flexibility and strength. If the stick were hollow it could bend or shatter. This flexibility results in a firm pressure but not sting when used correctly.
- 4 feet is the approximate length of the horses leg on the ground which a good safety measurement to stay out of the kick zone.
- 4 feet is also the approximate length of the horses neck, which makes it a great tool for control and safety when playing OnLine or riding FreeStyle.
- The extra 4 feet transforms your tall body into a long body so you can effectively communicate with your horse.