Parelli cuerda de entrenamiento de 12 pies
Are you a fan of the Parelli 7 Games? Yes, we are too!
The Parelli 12-foot Training Rope is perfect for playing the seven games. It is also perfect for an everyday, all-purpose lead rope and training line for developing your feel and your horse's responsiveness and connection.
It is easy to hold and glides smoothly through your hands when you need to give your horse more drift.
- ½-inch diameter smooth yachting braid.
- It comes with a brass swivel snap and a latigo popper stamped with the Parelli logo.
- 12-foot long with a loop at the rope's end for quick snap placement
- The Weighted Snap is an asset to communication because the horse can feel the rope quicker and more subtly. It also provides a counterweight, so it slows pressure and releases sooner.
- 12-foot length helps keep the handler out of kick range if the horse turns away.
- 6-inches of rope is run back in at the tail; because of this, the handler can feel the end of the rope without having to look down. The rope run-back and the popper add weight for swinging and straightness when throwing.
- At 1200 lbs of pressure, our snap will break. The break weight is there, so the snap will break if the horse pulls back, gets tangled, or falls while being tied rather than the horse being severely hurt or killed.
Pat was inspired by Tom Dorrance's advice that horses need to be able to drift and teeter. During groundwork, your horse needs to be able to move out a bit and have enough room to turn and face you, get control, and then come back.
For this reason, you should choose a rope that moves through your hands smoothly to avoid jerking your horse. The Parelli rope is smooth, slightly forgiving, and will flow through your hands as your horse needs additional space.
Instead of dragging your horse from point A to point B, our ropes will allow for drift and teeter. This is because of the material they are made of, the weighted snap, and the length.
Safety Point to Ponder:
A horse should never be left alone with only a halter on. The halter will not break if it catches on something.
I was expecting the same yacht rope as the ones years ago!
I was disappointed and will be returning for refund.
The Parelli 12 Ft training ropes are the best!! Started using these is 2008 when I got my first horse as an adult, purchased from a friend, who introduced me to the Parelli Natural Horsemanship training programs/levels. I have loved every about this program.
Absolutely love these. The leads and halters are very soft materials and very light which is exactly what I was hoping for! I want my horses to understand lightness when training and I can’t do this with heavy equipment. You won’t be disappointed with this purchase!
Amazing rope. I can't do without it anymore.
It is very pricey which is the downside. If it were cheaper I would definitely get more.
It is so much more convenient to lead a horse off a long rope where you can be sure of your personal space and have the extra length to defend it if necessary. It is also a lot easier to control the horse from the distance that the rope allows, instead of having such a short rope that the horse has to be so close where he can easily shove you over.