Palito de zanahoria para adultos
Want to level up your communication between you and your horse?
Let us introduce you to the Carrot Stick!
The Carrot Stick is a fundamental product in the Parelli Program. It acts as an extension of your arm in the saddle and on the ground, giving you a more extended reach for closer communication.
It is not a whip. You can stroke, guide, and support your horse while teaching him the Parelli Fundamentals. It is especially valuable on your journey to bridle-less riding.
- The traditional leather loop end is perfect for attaching your savvy string or a flag.
- A unique molded grip featuring a modern scroll design and the Parelli logo. This Golf Gripa™ handle is a Parelli custom design and is easy to handle.
- 4-foot, non-flex fiberglass shaft with a solid core gives flexibility and strength. This flexibility results in firm pressure but will not sting when used correctly.
- Four feet is the approximate length of the horse's leg on the ground which makes for a good safety measurement allowing you to stay out of the kick zone.
- Four feet is the approximate length of the horse's neck, making it an excellent tool for control and safety when playing On Line or riding freestyle.
- The extra 4-feet also transforms your tall body into a long body so you can effectively communicate with your horse.
- The savvy string is not included.
When Pat refers to long body logic, it simply means having an extension of your arm as an integral part of relating to your horse. As Pat says, some people like to get it done with just carrots, while others like to get it done with a whip to show the horse "who is boss”.
Neither one is right. You need to become an extreme middle-of-the-roadist to be effective and understood. This is why Pat chose this color and called it the carrot stick!
The original carrot stick was created in orange to remind you of a carrot and to stay centered. Since that first color, we have since created a multitude of colors to choose from at the request of our customers.
No matter what color you choose, you will be well equipped to build your horse's confidence, support your cues, or stroke your horse with it, both on the ground and while riding. The hardest part of this decision is which color to choose!
It just arrived 2 days ago. I have yet to use it. I will keep you posted as I am looking forward to it
I am extremely happy with the carrot stick. The only thing I am not happy with is the amount of time it took to receive my order.
I like it. I think it was expensive. They make knock off version and it was only 16.99 and it feels and works just as well. The reason I didn’t buy the knock off version in the first place , I was worried about the feel and quality. My friend has a knock off version and it’s great. I will do that if I need to purchase another one. Gave 4 star’s because it was expensive
I've had other carrot sticks. Each design I've purchased have had various designs at the string end. The string end has always broke at some point. Hope this one lasts
I love the carrot stick and the levels of pressure that can be communicated clearly and effectively with my horse.