Dieser Bereich hat zur Zeit keinen Inhalt. Füge diesem Bereich über die Seitenleiste Inhalte hinzu.
Fügen Sie Ihrer Promotion eine Beschreibung und Links hinzu
Hier wird die Bildunterschrift angezeigt
Fügen Sie Ihr Angebot, Ihre Informationen oder Ihren Werbetext hinzu
1. Your star rating system has no meaning for me so I’m left guessing 5 stars are good and one star is bad.
2. The fit is awesome. I needed both the biggest size and the smallest size for my 2 riding horses and it is right on for both of them.
3. I actually am aiming to ride dressage again eventually but I really don’t like the nosebands on modern dressage bridles by which I mean the “crank nosebands” and the almost absolute assumption I am gong to use a flash nose band which I think is silly. So, I like the option of having a black “hunter/jumper” birdie with (what I think is) a “normal” noseband.
4. I hate the snaps on the brow-band. Every time I set the damn things down the snaps pop open. I wish either another faster was chosen (such as Chicago screws or I even saw one in the tack store 2 Saturday’s ago that had little studs) or that I had had the option to just have a traditional brow-band. I am probably going to have a local Amish man try to sew them shut for me once I get brave enough to trust them not to muck it up - or maybe just tie them shut with a bit of dark thread.
5. I appreciate the fact that the rein length actually matches the bridle size. I would have never had thought of that - but I did notice it!
6. Roller buckles would have been awesome on the noseband instead of just the straight struggle with the square buckles. With the new stiff leather in the cold Ohio winter weather, I have to take the bridle off before undoing the noseband or I struggle with it too long. Also trying to fasten it after I get after on is a bit of struggle.
7. I love the way the nose band threads through and goes over the headstall. Genius! Why didn’t anyone think of that before!?
8. The elastic on the noseband is cool, but I think it could have been better concealed by being a small gap in the leather that gives instead of the length it is now. As it is now, the back/under part of the nose band actually sags downward killing the nice line from fro...