Dressage Summit- Two Worlds Together 2020
$199.99Login For Member Pricing
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how training sessions can develop the dressage horse’s mental, emotional and physical fitness by combining dressage and horse psychology.
- Learn how to solve problems with tension.
- Know what is important to horses, how they think, how they learn, what motivates them, and what they need to be happy.
- Learn how using a heart rate monitor can revolutionize your training results.
- Discover the difference between psychology and mechanics.
- Learn the way to a calmer, more connected, responsive, supple and successful horse.
- See the Scale of Training in a whole new light.
- Increase a timid horse’s confidence.
- The challenges presented at different levels of training.
- Discover what a Happy Horse really is.
This mission unconsciously started when Linda met Pat in 1989, but it became a reality when she started training with Walter Zettl 12 years ago. We ran our first Dressage Summit in Wellington, FL in 2011 the next in Verden, Germany in 2014, and again just last year in Ocala, FL. And now it's time for the 4th… in Ocala in March 2020!
It's going to be a fantastic event looking at the training of horses and humans from a whole different perspective, with happy horses and harmony as the goal.